Who is more scary?

Aliens
2 (22.2%)
Guys kicking the crap out of them
3 (33.3%)
Equally afriad of both
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Who is more scary the Aliens or the guys kicking the crap out of them?  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Eegxeta

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Just something I thought of while I was playing who would scared of more the aliens who came out of nowhere and are wielding weapons you have only seen in Star Trek or some other sci-fi tv show(I always think of the Klingon disruptor pistols or the plasma rifles the MAKO soldiers had on Enterprise) or the humans who came out of nowhere and are kicking the crap out of the aliens with similar weapons.

Offline Eegxeta

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Who is more scary the Aliens or the guys kicking the crap out of them?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 05:17:47 pm »
Here is a better way of putting it the aliens are likely the most scary this you have ever seen, but out of no where come these guys that are killing the most scary thing you have ever seen. Who would you be more scared of the most scary thing you have ever seen or the people that can kill it?

Offline Wolls

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 08:01:20 am »
When you put it like that: the people that WILL kill it.

I can't help but feel that Duke Nukem would have something to say bout this...

Offline aa_

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51:09 pm »
 I think it d0epends on what kind of game it is: in Ufo games the aliens are always the scary ones, while the people who kill the aliens  are brave, courageous and noble... "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

On the other hand, in an apocaliptic, psykolacal or horror piece, the Super-humen are going to be just as bad and cruel as their enemies. Or even worse, becouse they are humans, and humans are so much inperfect.

zainwayne

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 05:07:20 am »
Thanks for sharing good info.