project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: minor bug w/ 2.5dev dated 9/4 also had the problem w/ 8/20 download  (Read 2185 times)

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
I would have posted this in the Bug Tracker but forgot my password & the password reset email doesn't work as all it does is take you to the login page asking for username & password (which I've forgotten & need to reset  :-[)

The game doesn't save your settings/preferences from each time you load the game ie each time you load the game you have to reset your preferences from the option screen. I noticed this in the Aug20th download but I had some other problems w/ that download so deleted it & I'm now seeing if I have the same problems w/ this version (some kind of sound problem causing crash but not totally sure yet)

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: minor bug w/ 2.5dev dated 9/4 also had the problem w/ 8/20 download
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 12:20:50 pm »
Which preferences are you talking about? It always saves my video and sound preferences.

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: minor bug w/ 2.5dev dated 9/4 also had the problem w/ 8/20 download
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 11:23:33 pm »
That's what I was talking about (audio/video/gameplay) but for some reason it wasn't saving them at first or was saving some of the settings but now it is saving them correctly. Not sure what was going on there???