project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Dead Soldier Stat View  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Battlescared

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Dead Soldier Stat View
« on: July 28, 2013, 10:45:46 pm »
I take care of my squadies, but I don't always remember them.  Also, some turns happen so fast all of a sudden someone is dead and I don't really have any idea who it was if I missed the quick flash of a message that shoots by.  I would like to be able to click on their remains and see their names and stats.  That will help if I want to retry the mission.  Really need to know who's willing to be sacrificed.

If that's too complicated, maybe a button on the interface that pops up a quick list of soldiers and their stats that are on the mission, and just gray out the ones who've died.  The list could just be stat numbers; don't need the fancy bars or anything, so you can get all of them on one quick screen.

And I do add short notes to their names to help remember who is what, but again, sometimes they die so quickly, I lose track of who's who.

Offline Wolls

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Soldier Stat View
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:23:09 am »
I'd take anything.. it is seriously the hardest thing, trying to ascertain the performance of my squad on a individual soldier level.  Did I win or lose? OK, but often some of my guys don't seem to do much if anything, does this happen often?? I don't know, maybe its just unlucky RNG, but I honestly couldn't say how many if any shots they took..  And a lot of it is based on the map, but w/o any kind of stats im just guessing. and often I think, am like yeah that sounds awesome but no real clue if it actually works. 

Yeah, i also attach notes to my guys names, usually the last few mission kills / totals plus wpns, but without the maps its kinda depending on my sketchy memory to bring it all into some kinda reasonable perspective and i usually fail.  :-\