project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Bugs with 2.5 (downloaded 14th July)  (Read 1603 times)

Offline moriartie

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Bugs with 2.5 (downloaded 14th July)
« on: July 15, 2013, 11:34:09 pm »
I can't report bugs to the tracker. It refuses to take my username and password despite copy and pasting them from the email. That's my first bug report.

- message settings Multiple strings aren't in human-English (they have an underscore)

= Ufopedia:
   new game
   open ufopedia
   click on any of the categories ("Basic concepts")
   click on any items ("Research")
   There is now a tab called "The big picture" (it's empty).
   Click any other item, the tab disappears.

- Chaingun and autocannon UGV modules have no credit cost.

- The 3d model is a little too zoomed in on the production screen and elsewhere. It needs to be padded a little otherwise the visual effect doesn't work.

- Once an item is equipped on a ship slot, it's impossible to see what weight that slot can carry. It should say it explicitly somewhere.

- Language issues:
"Researched in this this" should probably say "researching in this base"
"costs per item" -> "Cost per item"
"start this production" -> "Start producing this"
Numerous strings need capitalising
"all" -> "Capacity" (production). Remove the other "Capacity"
Should just say "Light","medium" etc for weight, not include "weight".
base summery - "Amount" should be "Number"

- On employees page, if I right click on a pilot who has a tick next to them, they disappear from the list, but their "occupation" count doesn't go down. Probably happens with other occupations too.

- Creating a new installation of a type I've never clicked before (radar tower), the blurb text is scrolled to the bottom, I imagine because I had scrolled the previous thing (ufo yard) to the bottom.

- Scroll wheel doesn't work properly in ufopedia choose-item list unless cursor is over scroll bar.

- Pilot statistics don't show up on the Aircraft page. You have to go into the hire/fire page to see them

- subway station map - one of my units managed to spot a civilian two floors below - one of those floors was solid and unbroken.

- My base was destroyed while building stun rods. However the access lift remains. Now when I go to the base summary I see that 2 stun roads are in production and are "-0.00%" complete.

- The "(double) stun" animation (stun rod) looks suspiciously like it's bludgeoning. Intentional?

- Autocompleted missions don't seem to use any ammunition!

- I completed a mission with my firebird and a few seconds later a UFO Fighter comes out of no-where and annihilates it. :-( Everyone dies, EXCEPT the pilot, somehow he's back at my HQ.

- (graphical) My units die before the plasma round hits them!

- Holding down buy/sell keeps buying/selling (ala the original). This is a bug given Alien Materials from a couple UFO's will take forever to sell otherwise.