project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Alien Materials  (Read 3373 times)

Offline madmaxthc

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Alien Materials
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:13:29 am »
Hi guys!

You've done a great job with this game, it's probably one of the best open source/free games I've seen! Thank you for the continuous efforts you make to improve it  ;) (please stop improving it, I'm spending way too much time on it...)

The only downside I have felt so far: some things were not very clear and had to learn the hard way.

Here is as example: Alien materials!
I have researched them and i have ufos in the yard... but I still can't understand how to disassemble the ufo in order to recover the materials!
Any suggestion?

Thanks again,
Keep the good job up!

Max

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Materials
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 09:48:28 am »
Here is as example: Alien materials!
I have researched them and i have ufos in the yard... but I still can't understand how to disassemble the ufo in order to recover the materials!
Any suggestion?

hi,

In the production menu, the last tab is the disassemblies. Add the UFO you wanna disassembly to the queue. To have your UFOs show up there you'll need to research the UFO types as well not just the general UFO theory.

I hope this helps. Cheers!
-geever

Offline madmaxthc

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Materials
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:31:28 pm »
To have your UFOs show up there you'll need to research the UFO types as well not just the general UFO theory

Great, that's just what I missed! I have to research each UFO type before I can disassemble it, I didn't realise that  ::)

Thanks again
Max  :)