project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: [Not a bug] [2.5_dev_13/01/19] Unable to take down any base buildings  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
See attached savegame. In the South Asia base, I'm unable to take down any base buildings. No matter which one I right-click, it says it's the only connection to other buildings and I can't take it down.

I edited this base in the savefile, changing the location of the entrance. Could that have something to do with it?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:17:01 am by Quizer »

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [2.5_dev_13/01/19] Unable to take down any base buildings
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 07:06:19 am »
See attached savegame. In the South Asia base, I'm unable to take down any base buildings. No matter which one I right-click, it says it's the only connection to other buildings and I can't take it down.

I edited this base in the savefile, changing the location of the entrance. Could that have something to do with it?

I don't know why I even bothered to check it after you admitted that you tried to cheat...
But, yes, you have fcked up the save.

-geever

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: [2.5_dev_13/01/19] Unable to take down any base buildings
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:59:59 am »
I suspected that. I added that information so you wouldn't have to traipse through the entire file trying to find the problem in the likely case that my tampering is the cause.

Now would you kindly explain where the problem is, and how I can fix it? I came here asking for help, not to have you display your smug superiority and denigrate me as a cheater.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Thanks for nothing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:15:51 am by Quizer »