project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: "In Use" column in buy/sell and production screens  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
"In Use" column in buy/sell and production screens
« on: January 21, 2013, 03:21:15 am »
I'd like if there was a way to see how many items (total AND available) of each there are in the base, including those currently equipped on soldiers or aircraft. I hate looking at the buy screen and wondering how many grenades I should buy because the screen lists some numbers, but doesn't tell me how many are currently equipped on my soldiers. So I need to go to the soldier equip screen and check, go back to the buy screen to stock up, then go back to the aircraft screen to see how much ammo I have left... *yawn*

All this running back and forth could be avoided if there was an additional column in the item screens (both buy/sell and production), labeled either 'available' or 'in use'. Please consider including something along those lines.

Quizer

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: "In Use" column in buy/sell and production screens
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 07:18:45 am »
All this running back and forth could be avoided if there was an additional column in the item screens (both buy/sell and production), labeled either 'available' or 'in use'. Please consider including something along those lines.

Instead I plan hiding items equipped on soldiers from buy/sell/production/transfer screens.

-geever

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: "In Use" column in buy/sell and production screens
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:39:59 am »
That'd be more useful than the way it is currently, but it would still be nice to be able to see both.