project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Known bug?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline GPS51

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Known bug?
« on: January 09, 2013, 08:43:06 pm »
Greetings, I'm getting CTD's and missions being terminated on a regular basis and I think I've got it limited down to aliens that I've killed with either lasers or bolter or plasma sniper rifle. It goes something like this I kill an alien using said weapon, the game says "alien stunned" and I proceed with clearing the map, then later on it says "alien died" and either kicks me back to the world map or crashes the game. AFAIK its happening when "dead" aliens "die" from bleeding. Is this a known bug? If it is I'll just delete this post asap, otherwise I'll see what I can do help eradicate it with providing a savegame and logs. Thanks

Edit: Most missions end with me bringing home 1 or 2 of these "stunned" aliens but they always die after a few days in containment. Perhaps this is why? Aliens I stun with the capture weapons also die after a few days every time.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:46:38 pm by GPS51 »

Offline DarkRain

• Project Coder
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Known bug?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:52:04 pm »
I don't remember to have heard of this before, can you share your logs?

Offline GPS51

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Known bug?
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:42 pm »
Ok here goes, if I miss something just let me know. All the logs in are in the rar file. I run UFOAI on windows 7 64 bit. 8 GB ram, Geforce GTX 570 (1gb). To restate this bug only happens when it takes me longer then 10 or 15 minutes to clear a map (there's always an alien hiding in a map corner on big maps >< ).