project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: [2.5_dev_13/01/19] Destroying UFO from UFO yard confirmation window not closing  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
When destroying a captured UFO in the UFO yard, a confirmation window pops up asking the player if they are sure they want to destroy the UFO. Selecting 'Destroy' here doesn't cause said confirmation window to go away; it merely sends it to the back while the player is shown the updated UFO yard window. Once that is closed, it is still there. When clicking the window a second time, it closes, without destroying any additional UFOs.

Attached is a safefile with UFOs in storage at a UFO yard.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:41:11 am by Quizer »

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
BUMP: This bug is still present as of 2.5_dev_13/01/19 (originally reported for 2.5_dev_12/12/30).

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Bug Tracker is the best place for such issues.

-geever

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
I have to make an account to do anything there, which I'd rather avoid unless I have to...

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
I have to make an account to do anything there, which I'd rather avoid unless I have to...

We give you this game for free. It's literally the least you can do to help out.

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
I guess. Is there a guide somewhere that explains how the whole thing works?

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
It's pretty straightforward. Go here and you should see Create Ticket at the top of the left menu (may need to be logged in). No hard rules, but it's best to set priority to 5 and milestone to master.

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Cool, thanks. I'll probably post most of my bug reports that were summarily ignored there later today or tomorrow.

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Okay, I posted this on the bug tracker.

By the way, am I the owner if I create the ticket? Or should I just leave that field blank?

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
By the way, am I the owner if I create the ticket? Or should I just leave that field blank?

Just leave it blank unless asked otherwise. We will assign them to someone (usually ourselves).

-geever

Offline Quizer

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
What is the label field for? Can everyone see what I put there, or is that just for myself?

Oh, and is there a one-click way to get back to the list of bugs / feature requests from 'inside' one?

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
What is the label field for? Can everyone see what I put there, or is that just for myself?

Label is like "keywords", it is public.

Oh, and is there a one-click way to get back to the list of bugs / feature requests from 'inside' one?

The SF tracker isn't the best, they're working hard on making it hardly usable. ;)

-geever