project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: A few requests  (Read 3318 times)

Offline kwerle

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
A few requests
« on: October 10, 2012, 02:57:00 am »
In no particular order:
* Transferring between sites is a pain.  I'd like to see what both sites have and be able to drag back and forth. Yes, I know it's not instantaneous.
* Production times confuse me.  What is the total time, time for each, and time remaining for 1, time remaining for all?  And is that time per hand, or per shop, or what?
* How much does it help to have more than one scientist work on something?  I'd like to see the ETA for research.
* I want to buy directly from the equipment screen.  It is a real hassle to be equipping troops and have to go back and forth to the buy screen.
* I want some kind of warning when troops or equipment are out of ammo.  A dropship should never depart when a trooper is out of ammo without a warning!
* Equipping new soldiers is a hassle.  I'd like like a template or something.
* SAM sites should automatically install missiles
* The game should absolutely pause if I lose an air battle
* If I try to heal someone in the field and click on a blank space, I should not try to heal the blank space.
* If I equip a soldier with some ammo or expendable and then runs out, I should get a warning.  If I then resupply that thing, the soldier should re-equip it.

Thanks!

Offline Triaxx2

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: A few requests
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 04:09:31 am »
I'm not sure about the other stuff, but I always wondered about the Medikit's. I figured they were just a weapon with negative damage. It shouldn't 'fire' on nothing. Though weapons can be force fired.

Resupply is annoying, since I occasionally miss with grenades and have to throw again.

Offline Noordung

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 10:51:32 pm »
About transfering/selling/buying. Is there any rason we cant just click on arrow and hold it? we have to click it every time. So if we want to transfer 2000 Alien materials to other base we need just 2000 clicks ;) . So make it possible to somehow write how many materials we want to transfer/buy/sell.

Offline Sandro

• Squad Leader
  • Maintenance guy for UFO:AI 3D engine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 11:19:06 pm »
Shift-click should help you a bit.

Offline Noordung

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 11:28:09 pm »
THX :D This solves sending to another base.
But still buying/selling could be made with pressing arrow.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:30:46 pm by Noordung »

Offline kurja

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 11:30:20 pm »
more than that. afaik you can also scroll your mouse wheel which is fast too.

Offline Noordung

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 11:33:34 pm »
Right click + scroll :D Now that is nice. So I was too fast in my request. All that already in game.