project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Rycykling  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Rodzynskier

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Rycykling
« on: November 02, 2012, 05:38:26 pm »
Hello
My idea is quite Simple
 Every encounter with strangers involves the exchange of fire
Which results in magazines wear to arms
As you know, Each magazine for example, plasma weapons has its price in the foreign media. Even one shot makes the whole magazine is written off from the state. And why would it not bring back to the base and provide recycled?
After examining the weapons an foreign materials will be additional recycling project. After examining the magazine to the gun plasma. The cost of a new magazine that is 10 unit of measurement can recover in 7 units. From one magazine. Recovery time of at least 1 hour and up to 4 at one and technicians. The rifle can be recovered from 13 units 10th.
COURSE MAGAZINES USED BY THE TIME AND PLACE IN STOCKO OCCUPIED BUT BY PROVIDED
What do you think about my idea?
Rodzynskier

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Rycykling
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 05:51:55 pm »
What do you think about my idea?

Honestly? Overcomplicated, we don't want that much details. You know, some like micro-management - as I do-, but others not.

I wonder if you know, that "bullets" are taken home too. Which means we reuse half-empty magazines already.

-geever

Offline Noordung

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 10:47:43 pm »
What about recycling of alien weapons/armours. We could have option to recycle it or sell it depends what we need more.

Offline kurja

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 11:29:38 pm »
What about recycling of alien weapons/armours. We could have option to recycle it or sell it depends what we need more.
recover alien material from alien armours and such? sounds good to me, now those things are there just to be sold.