project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: The UFOFic project thread.  (Read 35669 times)

Offline Unisol

• Rookie
  • There's only one way to deal with delicious pit.
    • View Profile
Chapter 23 is online.

Only after finishing it I realized that the entire chapter was reference to a certain game title. Great job, Gary!

Offline Bonzo

• Global Moderator
  • Rookie
    • View Profile
Ah, ninja'd. This is what happens when I update a few days late :P

One day I'll raid my uncle's game collection and actually play the old XCOMs, instead of just reading about them.

Offline Gary Bonn

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: The UFOFic project thread.
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2013, 09:48:10 am »
Hello people

Woot! The first and second UFOAI books are complete on http://writerlot.net/writerlot.htm

Both books are in the lap of Firedance Books Ltd and will be published later this year or early next year. With many more chapters and vigorous editing, Christy (Bonzo) and I hope they will add to your enjoyment of this brilliant game.

Thank you for all your enthusiasm and support. We can't believe how many of you have been reading every week!

A third book is on the way, but it's not ready for WriterLot yet. If you can't wait and need something to keep you going, :) there are 'Expect Civilian Casualties' and 'The Evil and the Fear' available from book shops/Amazon etc.

Christy sends his apologies for not being in touch - he's deep into astrophysics studies and, in student accommodation, struggles to get internet access.

We'll keep you informed regarding publication dates and on the third book.
It's been over a year of work and took us right out of our writing comfort zone - but wonderful fun.

Best Wishes: Gary