Development > Coding

Dev-cpp

(1/3) > >>

eolmar:
Hi,

i have been working on the .dev file and finally got dev-cpp to compile the svn sources. I will be glad to put this on the svn server and start working on some coding.

But I still have a problem with the compile from dev-cpp, there is no sound (but at least there is now a free compiler to work with)

See you

Eolmar

Mattn:
add them to the feature request tracker on sf.net project site - then i'll add them to svn.

thanks

Hoehrer:

--- Quote from: "eolmar" ---Hi,

i have been working on the .dev file and finally got dev-cpp to compile the svn sources. I will be glad to put this on the svn server and start working on some coding.

But I still have a problem with the compile from dev-cpp, there is no sound (but at least there is now a free compiler to work with)
--- End quote ---

I'm just curious: Is the .dev file that is already in svn [1] from you and/or did you take it as a template?

Werner

[1] http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/ufoai/ufoai/trunk/src/ufo.dev?view=log

Mattn:
the dev file in svn was made by me - but it does not work.

if you find the time hoerher - please apply the patch and commit the stuff.

great to have this - so no need for vc anymore.

thanks

eolmar:
Hi,

the file are uplaoded in the parch section.

I used the dev file as template and then tweaked the option (mainly for the dll building). You need to install other package via the package manager (vorbis, vorbisenc, ogg, SDL i think). There was one code change in an include file as well (protected by a #ifdef DEVCPP) so it should not conflict with other build system.

However i don't have sound with my version so i will be intersted in you success with the sound on different machine.

Eolmar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version