project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Military Equipment Reference Pictures  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Spaaaace

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Military Equipment Reference Pictures
« on: September 26, 2012, 03:12:53 am »
Hi I'm new around here, but I want to offer what I can, I have access to a considerable supply of Military equipment, including firearms, tanks and, helicopters, I would like to offer pictures of these vehicles, so if any modelers, concept artists, or other contributors need any specific or general pictures of these this equipment, just post it here, these items are property of a private museum collection, allot of it is WWII-Vietnam Era, but there is some newer equipment as well, anyway if anyone needs any shots i can get all over these things, exterior and interior. Shoot me up with a reply or PM if interested.

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Military Equipment Reference Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 11:16:11 am »
We're a little short on modellers these days, but have you considered making your offer at opengameart.org? There is a wider selection of artists working on open license projects who might have a use for the source images, and you can post them up there to store and distribute them.

Offline Flying Steel

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Military Equipment Reference Pictures
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 04:54:14 pm »
Shots of the newest equipment would probably be the most desirable, since the game is set in the distant future.