project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: New Armor  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Andreas38

• Rookie
    • View Profile
New Armor
« on: May 13, 2012, 10:01:01 am »
Good morning,

sorry for my weak english. At first thank you very much for this game. It´s great. I have all games played since 15 or 20 years from the ufo series. Finally a great new game for me.
But i think i have a problem with my armor for soldiers. i could only research one new armor for my soldiers. I get serveral medium armor plates from the alliens but i can´t research a new one for my solders. I get several new ships..the best one seems the stingray but here too no new rocketlauncher and only two beams from the alliens ufo´s. Here laser and particle. I fight only with 5 soldiers. 80 Mission they have and i get several live alliens. I want to capture an allien base but i can´t get it. The firepower from the allien´s is too good. If i pitch one hit down.
Do you have any tipps for me or a good tec tree? I search for tectrees but they are not complete i think or the are too great...or i´m silly :-)
Thanks for support and greatings from germany.

Offline ShipIt

• Project Artist
  • Captain
    • View Profile
Re: New Armor
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 10:17:44 am »
Hi.

I am not sure if I did understand everything in your post, but you are from germany, so ... :)

i could only research one new armor for my soldiers. I get serveral medium armor plates from the alliens but i can´t research a new one for my solders. I get several new ships..the best one seems the stingray but here too no new rocketlauncher and only two beams from the alliens ufo´s. Here laser and particle.

The Power armor and the AM-missiles are not yet in the game.

I fight only with 5 soldiers. 80 Mission they have and i get several live alliens.

It took me ~200 missions to get to the end of the techtree.

I want to capture an alien base but i can´t get it

You can not 'capture' an alien base. Playing and winning an alien base mission is the current ending of the campaign.

Do you have any tipps for me or a good tec tree? I search for tectrees but they are not complete i think or the are too great...or i´m silly :-)

If you attach a savegame, I will take a look.

Offline Andreas38

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 10:35:04 am »
Hello,

i can´t find any single savegames.
My problem is only the armor for soldiers. I get a lot of new weapons...i need only a few from them but i need armor.
I have the base armor called "Gefechtsrüstung" and one new one called "Nanoverbundstoffrüstung".
When i capture an allien base on earth the game will at the end? Ohhh....that´s not good... i tought it´s the same like in ufo apocalypse. i can build an fighter for fights in orbit so i thought the endfight is on another planet or an great mothership.
Thanks for you answer/help.

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 10:45:27 am »
The game is unfinished yet. There obviously will be larger storyline, and alienbase will be just one of stage. But we need more peoples and time to finish it.

Offline ShipIt

• Project Artist
  • Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 10:52:51 am »
Here you can find information about the location of the savegames.

The Nano-Armor is the best armor available in 2.4.

And of course, there will be more. One day you will fly out into space and kick alien scum back to where it came from.

Offline Andreas38

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 11:19:28 am »
Okay i see. It´s not final now. Clear it´s a lot of work.
If there is a chance to pay something for the game let me know.

Offline kurja

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 11:34:18 am »
Okay i see. It´s not final now. Clear it´s a lot of work.
If there is a chance to pay something for the game let me know.

You can pay by the way of contributing content for the game - translate, draw maps, animate, implement requested features, just choose your currency =)

Offline Andreas38

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 12:21:26 pm »
In my past i had work 2 years for an hockeymanager online. But now no time for this. At some time you have a family, we have a new house since 2 Month and there is no time. I´m glad if i can play for a while.