project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2.4 IA 32 Nov 1st build  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Ichthyic

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
2.4 IA 32 Nov 1st build
« on: November 08, 2011, 08:10:47 pm »
Finished the 3.21 build, thought I would check out the latest dev build.

like the new graphics.

question:

It looks like the UGV items aren't quite complete yet.  Is this correct, or am I just missing something?

bugs:

I haven't run into any major bugs yet, but do notice (I'm using the "Alternate HUD" layout; same as I used in 3.21):

1.  On the battlefield maps, animations are out of sync.  sometimes characters will slide across the battlefield and not exhibit any running animations, or they will run "in place" after a move, but it's not consistent.  Sometimes works perfect, other times not.  No readily discernible pattern that I can see.

2.  Standing/Crouching displays correctly on the battlefield, but not in the character portraits.  It does not show the character standing/crouching in the portrait, but will show the next character you tab to with the standing/crouching position of the previous character.  Then, ALL characters will be shown standing/crouching depending on the first character.  This worked fine in 3.21, so is definitely a bug introduced since.

3.  Character portrait sometimes does not update remaining TUs correctly.  Often I will take an action, and it does not show up on the remaining TUs.  If I do something like then switch on/off reserve fire, then it usually updates the portrait with the correct remaining TUs, but not always.

thanks for your continuing work on the game; I've spent many hours enjoying it, and find in many ways it's far BETTER than the original XCOM games!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:18:07 pm by Ichthyic »