project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Alienbase?  (Read 9466 times)

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Alienbase?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 02:19:51 am »
mm if to look date of translations on wiki i think it should be, also based on part of codes i looked think this depends from increasing of alien interest, try to speed up global time and ignore alien ships for 5-6 monthes, me personally waited for 99% of researches till aug 16 2085 until first destroyer ships appeared, for you it can be different.. jan-may 2085 or something like.

Wooooo but... that is a game over for sure. I do it for only one month, and i lose the game.

So, i will play to that moment.

Offline noob

• Rookie
  • http://tinyurl.com/68elb57 >>x-com style models<<
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 03:00:26 am »
mm if to look date of translations on wiki i think it should be, also based on part of codes i looked think this depends from increasing of alien interest, try to speed up global time and ignore alien ships for 5-6 monthes, me personally waited for 99% of researches till aug 16 2085 until first destroyer ships appeared, for you it can be different.. jan-may 2085 or something like.

Wooooo but... that is a game over for sure. I do it for only one month, and i lose the game.

So, i will play to that moment.
ye it's still hardcore even on standart difficulty for normal players.. because game actually done for former x-com fans..
y can for example to shoot all ufos during one month and sell lots of stuff to have money and good relationships with nations to 'survive' more than one month also y will need at least 6-7 bases with all 'SAM Sites' to reduce probability of decreasing nations hapiness.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:02:41 am by noob »

Offline Rowanas

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 11:51:45 am »
To 'survive' more than one month you will need at least 6-7 bases with all 'SAM Sites' to reduce probability of decreasing nations' happiness.

No. No you really don't.