project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Questions abou 2.3.1  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Questions abou 2.3.1
« on: October 30, 2011, 02:09:38 am »
Hi. I´m playing de 2.3.1 version. The time passed and i haven´t seen the first shevaar, particle beam (personal weapons) or any other weapons like needle gun.

Are there in the 2.3.1 version?

Another question is, why the shotgun available on the skirmish isn´t at the campaing?

How can i discover the alien base?

Why my funding isn´t rising more than 902000?

Thank you!

Offline Crashdown

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Questions abou 2.3.1
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 02:43:47 am »
The time passed and i haven´t seen the first shevaar, particle beam (personal weapons) or any other weapons like needle gun.

Are there in the 2.3.1 version?

You will see them soon enough. Give it some time.
Another question is, why the shotgun available on the skirmish isn´t at the campaing?
No idea for sure which shotgun you refer to. Be more specific if you can.

How can i discover the alien base?

You will discover it will doing a mission most probably. I tend to literally stumble upon them.
Why my funding isn´t rising more than 902000?

No idea. Stingy buggers. Even though they are all exuberant, their exuberance never seems to loosen their wallets.

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 02:48:57 pm »
About the shotgun, at the campaing, you can use the riot shotgun, but in skirmish, there is a shotgun that fires different. There is no "ray" or "spray" of the flechettes, only a final hit. It´s very powerfull.

With the alien base, is sufficient pass over them, or is necessary patrol the area for a while?.

Another question? is available an alien ECM in the 2.3.1? i can´t use the alien astrogation or the alien detection, but if i´m not wrong, it was possible on older versions.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:50:43 pm by Duque Atreides »

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 02:20:28 pm »
I read about a tech tree of this version, and there´s not the XVI census or the enemy on earth. I played the 2.2.1 version, and this research was available.

What things was removed from the 2.2.1 version?