project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: No Alien Activity  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Gren

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
No Alien Activity
« on: October 23, 2011, 12:36:50 am »
Build 1319290980 - downloaded and installed today..

August 14th through September 30th.. haven't seen any Alien ships or had any activity at all.. not even a UFO Crash mission.. ??? Did we scare 'em off yet?..  ;D ;)

Offline Tamanfodder

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: No Alien Activity
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 10:08:32 am »
As far as i know, it's normal that on lower difficulties there is a LONG period of time without any alien activity at the start of the game. Enjoy it while it lasts i guess.....  ;D

Offline Gren

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 11:50:15 am »
I guess I must be near the end of the game..  Standard Campaign, reached Year 2093 - all bases up and running.
I let the Geo run on at fast speed for a couple of years ignoring the base messages.. still didn't get any UFO activity. First I ran out of storage space and disassembling was suspended, eventually getting the message that I had lost the game, because I was too much in debt..  :-[ :'( ...bit of a "fizzle-out finish"..

Looks like I need to think about restarting maybe.. :o

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 01:29:30 pm »
I guess I must be near the end of the game..  Standard Campaign, reached Year 2093 - all bases up and running.
I let the Geo run on at fast speed for a couple of years ignoring the base messages.. still didn't get any UFO activity. First I ran out of storage space and disassembling was suspended, eventually getting the message that I had lost the game, because I was too much in debt..  :-[ :'( ...bit of a "fizzle-out finish"..

Looks like I need to think about restarting maybe.. :o

I would be interested in your savegame before you erase it. Thx!

-geever

Offline Gren

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:37:55 am »
I would be interested in your savegame before you erase it. Thx!

-geever

Too late for the Save from mid-Aug.. sorry.. but have the one from End of Aug (sort of last save of the whole campaign) almost over-wrote that one too..

Hope it's of some use...  :)