project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: several problems with ufoai  (Read 1633 times)

Offline couchi

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
several problems with ufoai
« on: October 11, 2011, 04:13:40 pm »
hello sirs and madams,
first of all thanks for developing this game for free. what i can see on yt is really great.
second, please notice that i am not a native englishspeaker. I am a german guy.

i have downlodesd the 2.3.1 release. if i leftclick the downloaded file the explorer in which i klicked the file hang up. untill i stop it with taskmanager. if i unzip files with 7zip and run the ufoai.exe the game starts in a window do not react as taskmanager tell me. then it reacts again. the loadingscreen disapears and i reach the settings where i can choose my name, can set the volume of effects and music and i can choose language. but there is no language to choose. the list is empty. i can highlight the ok button but cant press it.

then i downloaded the 2.4 version. there does everything works well. but in the settings the only language i can choose is ( no language ) with this setting the game is english but a lot of texts are missing. like the ufopedia. unfortinatly there are too many texts missing and i understand too less to play this way. i have searched today several hours in internet to find a solution. without luck.

so i hope anybody from you can help me.
which version i play is primary irrelevant for me.
hope i could made me understandable.
so long couchi