project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: airsupport idea  (Read 1488 times)

Offline bustead

• Rookie
    • View Profile
airsupport idea
« on: August 30, 2011, 07:24:59 am »
Hi.I am thinking if you can equip rocket pods and rotary cannons on dropships, why can't you use it in missions?Of course it has certain weaknesses(eg can't be deployed in certain areas like big cities and long cool down time)but it will have huge damge and affects a big area!I know you will worry that it is going to be some kind of superweapon that disrupt the game's balance but if it can only be used with a high cost(like drain all soliders TU to 0 for certain rounds),it can be a very powerful weapon that player will have to use it with extreme caution.What do you think?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:41:38 am by bustead »

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: airsupport idea
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:01:34 am »
Hi.I am thinking if you can equip rocket pods and rotary cannons on dropships, why can't you use it in missions?Of course it has certain weaknesses(eg can't be deployed in certain areas like big cities and long cool down time)but it will have huge damge and affects a big area!I know you will worry that it is going to be some kind of superweapon that disrupt the game's balance but if it can only be used with a high cost(like drain all soliders TU to 0 for certain rounds),it can be a very powerful weapon that player will have to use it with extreme caution.What do you think?

Airsupport idea was suggested a couple of times already and was REJECTED. Please use forum search function.

-geever