project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Another two hours wasted.  (Read 4261 times)

Offline derpsperm

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Another two hours wasted.
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:35:21 am »
So failed again to get this to work so thought - o look they have openXcom maybe I'll have more joy with that .. Nope.

Failed to load with the message = make sure xcom is in the data subfolder. Much time latter searching forums and trying to figure out what the hell I'm meant to do decide to bitch on the forum. Have to creat another account to post on the openxcom forum so i'm bitching here instead.

If it doesn't work take down the links stop wasting so much of peoples time for fucks sake I could of been on reddit.

Offline Kildor

• Project Artist
  • Captain
  • Project mapper and some other stuff`er
    • View Profile
    • http://ufoai.nx0.ru
Re: Another two hours wasted.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:03:55 am »
Relax, you just an unlucky looser.
Have you paid for this software?

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 11:25:38 am »

don't feed the troll ;)

-geever

Offline derpsperm

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 01:15:47 pm »

Cheers so it's just me that this doesn't work for? well that sums up my life nicely born with a tiny penis and it's been downhill from there really.

Offline jerm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 02:54:06 am »
Don't want to sound like a douchebag (actually, I do), but with an attitude like that, life is gonna suck no matter WHAT happens. Even if it does load, you'll bitch about how incomplete/buggy/developmental it is. Even if it was perfect, you'll bitch about how the aliens are raping you, anally, orally and through every possible orifice on your sorry body.

You say life is HARD. That you never get any breaks. NO, life is EASY. I goofed off in highschool, still got in a decent university (University of Toronto), goofed off in university, still graduated with honors, and got a decent job that pays above average even at entry level.  :-\

Take the time to evaluate the things you have in life. You're posting in the board, downloading games and surfing reddit, so obviously your life isn't as piteous as you claim it to be. Someone has to have paid for your computer and internet.

Offline shevegen

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 09:39:43 pm »
I wanted to state something, but the forum software was changed, and all those new icons are confusing me right now ... must be a recent change, can't have been more than 30 days

took me 20 seconds before I found the tiny quote button... I swear, 80% of those Icons I will never need...

So I will bitch instead about the move to the forum :(

I miss the old forum style!