project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2426 times)

Offline JhonSpain

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: December 22, 2010, 02:51:28 am »
Hello everybody, i'm a fan of ufo, i´ve played all ufo games (i thinK) even Ufo: Terror from the deep. I'm spanish and i have some experience in computing, if i can help in some of the duties you have tell me. The only problem i need help to start cos the english is not my language and i can be wrong several times, when i speak and when try to understand what you say. I you can help me at the beginning perfect, i'll do my best and we´ll see if together we can do something similar as UFO Afterlight. Bye.

Offline H-Hour

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 12:09:16 pm »
Welcome JHon. Have a look at the Contribute page of our wiki and see if there is anything there you can do. Are you a coder? If not there are some other ways you can help out such as mapping.

Don't worry about language. Only a few of us around here speak English as a first language.

Offline magnum9mm

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:14:17 am »
Hello, I'm new here. I want say Hi for all. I'm from Poland and im sorry for my mistakes in english language. I've played in all UFO series but my favorite part is X-COM Apocalypse. I am happy with so many people still want to animate a series of UFO. I will try play in Alien Invasion and mayby i will can help you. Big Thanks for all :)