project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: General question on status of current / 2.4 versions of the game  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Greyson

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I was keeping a eye on the development of this project, but due to a couple of unpleasant family health issues I've been out of the loop for about a year. I cant remember what version I played but I remember the game at that stage had several areas such as research and endgame which had unfinished parts, or place holder notices. I wanted to wait to play it again when it was mostly complete: improvements still to be made but without any actual missing game elements. Can anyone tell me if the game is at that point yet, or will be in the next version?

Offline Hertzila

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: General question on status of current / 2.4 versions of the game
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 12:33:30 am »
Hi guys,

I was keeping a eye on the development of this project, but due to a couple of unpleasant family health issues I've been out of the loop for about a year. I cant remember what version I played but I remember the game at that stage had several areas such as research and endgame which had unfinished parts, or place holder notices. I wanted to wait to play it again when it was mostly complete: improvements still to be made but without any actual missing game elements. Can anyone tell me if the game is at that point yet, or will be in the next version?

Well, it depends on what you mean by missing game elements. UGVs are still out of order, for example.
You can already finish the game, though the present ending is not the actual ending of the finished storyline AFAIK.

Offline Greyson

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: General question on status of current / 2.4 versions of the game
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 02:07:16 am »
Hey Hertzila, thanks for the reply.

Yes, that's kind of what I meant, I didn't want to play through it again while it was still under construction. I dont mind about elements missing/incomplete that might be considered polish, but I wanted to wait to playthrough again when it was complete-as-designed, and a unfinished ending qualifies for me.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, I think its a great project, and I'm not knocking anyone working on it. I just want to wait to play the finished (or near finished) product.