project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2-tile base building - must build next to existing builds bug  (Read 1956 times)

Offline ypsen

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
2-tile base building - must build next to existing builds bug
« on: January 25, 2011, 09:12:38 pm »
I looks like the checking to ensure that a new building is connected to the existing buildings in a base has a bug when it comes to the buildings that require 2 tiles - such as the workshop.  This can easily be recreated in a new game by deleting and trying to rebuild the alien containment facility.  It does appear to work if both parts of the building are next to existing buildings...

I'm running ufoai-2.4-dev-1295896845-Debug-full-win32 on a intel i3 if it makes any difference...

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 2-tile base building - must build next to existing builds bug
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:33:36 pm »
I looks like the checking to ensure that a new building is connected to the existing buildings in a base has a bug when it comes to the buildings that require 2 tiles - such as the workshop.  This can easily be recreated in a new game by deleting and trying to rebuild the alien containment facility.  It does appear to work if both parts of the building are next to existing buildings...

I'm running ufoai-2.4-dev-1295896845-Debug-full-win32 on a intel i3 if it makes any difference...

Yes, that's a known bug, I'm working on it.

-geever