project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: [map] Car park ?  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Sepelio

• Rookie
    • View Profile
[map] Car park ?
« on: January 01, 2011, 09:59:43 pm »
So theres that car park typed map with many levels and the little railroad passing by as well. Don't remember the exact name. Also, I don't see this bug reported anywhere yet so I thought I had best make a thread.

Anyway if someone could check the heights set for the player spawns and dropship it would be good. My guys seem to be spawning in the floor of the dropship slightly and are unable to move. I was going to provide a screenshot but its straight forward enough.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [map] Car park ?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 10:07:29 pm »
Anyway if someone could check the heights set for the player spawns and dropship it would be good. My guys seem to be spawning in the floor of the dropship slightly and are unable to move. I was going to provide a screenshot but its straight forward enough.

Please keep your eyes open when reporting bugs. The fix was right in front of you in a sticky thread:
http://ufoai.ninex.info/forum/index.php?topic=5559.0

It was even announced on our News page:
http://ufoai.ninex.info/wiki/index.php/News#Hotfix_for_2.3.1

-geever

Offline Sepelio

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 03:26:38 am »
Well it said city and not car park. I can't be digging through every single thread to see if they are dupes :)

Offline DelPazzo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 10:59:00 am »
yes, but as the maps you play get named when loading them (in this case +city) and the mission before sending your troops there is also called Big City, you could simply have checked the name of the map and searched for it  ::)

Offline Sepelio

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 11:56:59 pm »
yes, but as the maps you play get named when loading them (in this case +city) and the mission before sending your troops there is also called Big City, you could simply have checked the name of the map and searched for it  ::)

Too late now. Someone close the thread or something.