project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Base from scratch  (Read 3136 times)

Offline cpsogoj

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Base from scratch
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:10:11 pm »
Isnt possible to start a new game with a completly "blank" base, built from scratch??

I think that in older versions i was able to do this but not now, on last 2.3 version.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Base from scratch
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 10:15:27 pm »
Isnt possible to start a new game with a completly "blank" base, built from scratch??

I think that in older versions i was able to do this but not now, on last 2.3 version.

no.

-geever

Offline UFOhunter

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 03:20:46 pm »
Would be nice to have, or maybe starting only with the entry so that you have a little more control over the base layout. That would be imo less restrictive for the player. Dunno if it fits into the plans of the creators though...

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 04:48:08 pm »
Would be nice to have, or maybe starting only with the entry so that you have a little more control over the base layout. That would be imo less restrictive for the player. Dunno if it fits into the plans of the creators though...

Why? Not you're building up PHALANX from scratch! Selecting the initial base position is conflict the story either IMHO, I left it in only because BTAxis stuck to it.

-geever

Offline ponkan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 09:23:40 pm »
The story text definitely suggests that you're taking over an old base, it's in the "Good Luck" email somewhere I think.