project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: update the Code::Blocks package  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Andrey.F.

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
update the Code::Blocks package
« on: September 27, 2010, 12:50:19 am »
(2.4-dev last the update included by me from Sun, 26 Sep 2010 3:02:44 PM across Greenwich (time))
At compilation I had following errors:
||=== ufoded, windows ===|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\ports\windows\win_main.c||In function 'Sys_Init':|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\ports\windows\win_main.c|48|warning: implicit declaration of function 'timeBeginPeriod'|
.objs\ufoded\src\ports\windows\win_main.o:win_main.c|| undefined reference to `timeBeginPeriod'|
||=== Build finished: 1 errors, 1 warnings ===|

If a line for to make comments then on such errors:
||=== ufo_tests, windows ===|
.objs\client\src\tests\test_ui.o||In function `testTimerDataStructure':|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|65|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|68|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|71|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|74|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|79|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
.objs\client\src\tests\test_ui.o:D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|80|more undefined references to `UI_GetFirstTimer' follow|
.objs\client\src\tests\test_ui.o||In function `testTimerDataStructure':|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|86|undefined reference to `UI_PrivateInsertTimerInActiveList'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|87|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|88|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|89|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|92|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|93|undefined reference to `UI_GetFirstTimer'|
.objs\client\src\tests\test_ui.o:D:\Downloads\Ufo_AI\PortableGit\ufoai\src\tests\test_ui.c|96|more undefined references to `UI_GetFirstTimer' follow|
||=== Build finished: 13 errors, 0 warnings ===|

As the program from "make_UfoAI_win32 (all in one win32 build script)" temporarily doesn't work (it alter under git).
Most likely at me the compiler "has become outdated".
Prompt as to me to update "in manual" packet Code::Blocks.
Please write a simple language.

P.S. I ask applications the automatic translator used.(ru)
P.P.S. http://ufoai.ninex.info/wiki/index.php/Code::Blocks in places doesn't represent the facts any more. 1. The archive has become outdated. 2. The specified method of independent update of a packet has become outdated...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 12:56:08 am by Andrey.F. »

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: update the Code::Blocks package
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 11:40:39 am »
with latest git revision you should try to start the msys shell and just type make

Offline Andrey.F.

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: update the Code::Blocks package
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 09:32:51 pm »
Thanks! and I will make as soon as I will load last revision.
Concerning loading git: whether there is no method to load update by files (as in svn) or to load pieces? As periodically at me short-term uncoupling of the Internet but after that "all" should be loaded anew comes... :(
I now use: PortableGit + the following command set:
git init ufoai
cd ufoai
git remote add-t master origin git://ufoai.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ufoai/ufoai
git fetch - depth 1
git checkout-t origin/master
P.S.I hope all really will transit simply.
P.P.S.Sorry use auto-translate.(ru)

The added text:
Probably I haven't registered all ways or in vain took a C:: B from specified by me above to the link... If to launch msys.bat from codeblocks\MinGW with the specified parameter, it turns out:
€¤a?©@ANDREY ~
$ make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 11:14:37 pm by Andrey.F. »