project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: stunned aliens bug?  (Read 3033 times)

Offline jcjordan

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
stunned aliens bug?
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:20:55 am »
Not sure if it's been mentioned or if it's not a bug per se but times I've hit an alien w/ the electro rifle (the stun rifle that has the zap effect) but later on shoot the same alien to kill it w/ some other weapon, the alien doesn't die it becomes stunned. Shouldn't it be dead instead of stunned since I did afterall kill it w/ something else? I would expect it to be stunned if the reverse situation happened.

Offline Thrashard96

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
Re: stunned aliens bug?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 09:04:53 am »
It's not a bug on my opinion, since when you shoot it with stun gun once, other shot may kill or take it to custody... It's 50 percent chance.

Offline jerikojerk

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 05:53:33 pm »
it's a feature. There are bug on trunk version with stunned alien but this is normal.

Offline TroubleMaker

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 01:38:41 pm »
My medics (one per team) equipped with stun-rods and plas-pistols. Stunning alien. Nothing happens? OK, shooting him with pistol then. Bingo!

But the bug is the following: shooting over stunned body just eats TU without actually firing. Sometimes it is inconvenient to step much closer to enemy to shot him. But also it may be a life-saver: a soldier standing over stunned body became invulnerable. But to fire his weapon he must leave his position. :-)

Offline mor2

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 06:39:14 pm »
But the bug is the following: shooting over stunned body just eats TU without actually firing. Sometimes it is inconvenient to step much closer to enemy to shot him. But also it may be a life-saver: a soldier standing over stunned body became invulnerable. But to fire his weapon he must leave his position. :-)

yep, at first i thought it was a supper alien, i spent 4 stun charges on it and 3 more soldier emptying their clips on him and he just run away like nothing happened  >:(

there is the eating TU and i think there is also a confusion when the alien stand over his stunned team mate.