project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: STREET: Clairvoyance released (Winter's second novel)  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Winter

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Street of Eyes: The Writing of Ryan A. Span
STREET: Clairvoyance released (Winter's second novel)
« on: August 31, 2010, 02:51:25 am »
For the locals here who have enjoyed my STREET series of gritty cyberpunk mayhem, the second volume is now out in print and ready to buy from fine stores everywhere! This is a spectacular-looking book, the penultimate part of the trilogy, and well worth having.

Check our Ordering page for details on where to get it.

Regards,
Winter

Offline Destructavator

• Combination Multiple Specialty Developer
  • Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • Creater of Scorchcrafter, knows the zarakites...
    • View Profile
Re: STREET: Clairvoyance released (Winter's second novel)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 07:35:13 am »
Hey, congratulations!   :D

I noticed the first book seems to be getting good reviews and ratings on Amazon.com, for your sake I hope it has been paying off.  I also noticed they have a version for the Kindle (not that I have one of those).

I have to confess, I'm guilty of the fact that I've never gotten the first one, I haven't had time to sit down and read a good book in quite some time.

I did notice they have a feature on Amazon's website that allows one to read a few random pages, also.

Edit:  Dammit, I can't believe that happened - I read a few of the first pages in Amazon's online preview viewer, and now I'm hooked.   :P  Now it looks like I'll have to actually get a copy!  No, I'm not just saying that, very few books can grab me like that in just the first few pages.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:39:40 am by Destructavator »

Offline Winter

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 04:18:12 pm »
Hey, congratulations!   :D

I noticed the first book seems to be getting good reviews and ratings on Amazon.com, for your sake I hope it has been paying off.  I also noticed they have a version for the Kindle (not that I have one of those).

I have to confess, I'm guilty of the fact that I've never gotten the first one, I haven't had time to sit down and read a good book in quite some time.

I did notice they have a feature on Amazon's website that allows one to read a few random pages, also.

Simple fact is, it's a good book. It's got action, science, humour, romance, twists and turns, the whole nine yards. It's worth the purchase. You should definitely, definitely get it.

Edit:  Dammit, I can't believe that happened - I read a few of the first pages in Amazon's online preview viewer, and now I'm hooked.   :P  Now it looks like I'll have to actually get a copy!  No, I'm not just saying that, very few books can grab me like that in just the first few pages.

Yesss . . . One of usss . . .

Regards,
Winter

Offline Legendman3

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 11:15:37 pm »
Great book when is the first release of the 3rd one?

Offline Winter

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 05:10:36 am »
Q4 next year, most likely.

Regards,
Ryan