project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Game crashes when entering battlescape (I have a log)  (Read 4164 times)

Offline Outlawstar15a2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Game crashes when entering battlescape (I have a log)
« on: July 14, 2010, 02:18:34 am »
Game crashes when entering battlescape the first time it happened I was in fullscreen mode it crashed to desktop but I wasn't able to do anything the system appeared frozen though it looked like the game never released control of the mouse and keyboard. It crashed as soon as I hit the Enter button on the Geoscape pop up.

The second time it happened I was trying to replicate the failure I was in windowed mode when it crashed and I got as far as the battlescape I went to move the mouse just once and it crashed to desktop though the system was fully responsive.

The third time it did it I was again in windowed mode. Same as above though I did not move the mouse. It got as far as the battle map and crashed.

I have a log which I will include with this message.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashes when entering battlescape (I have a log)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 02:43:05 am »
Game crashes when entering battlescape the first time it happened I was in fullscreen mode it crashed to desktop but I wasn't able to do anything the system appeared frozen though it looked like the game never released control of the mouse and keyboard. It crashed as soon as I hit the Enter button on the Geoscape pop up.

Code: [Select]
2010/07/13 19:59:22 ERROR: Unknown model type in R_DrawEntities entity chain: 0

This is Bug#3019699. Please use forum search to avoid double reports.

-geever