project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Stuck on level  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Scott F

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Stuck on level
« on: June 23, 2010, 12:18:18 am »
This might be a stupid question but is it possible to be stuck on a level after all aliens are dead? I am playing the 2.2 version and I killed all the aliens as far as I know, (2nd attempt so I know there should be 6 aliens). I have since walked around the whole map, into every room and still the level does not end. Do I need to abort and lose this mission just to get out?

*edit* I aborted the mission in the end and was surprised to see that I had supposedly only killed 5 of the 6 aliens. Funny since I counted 6 dead ones. Unfortunately I have to try again since I can't lose all my men for this! :(

**edit** Okay, so I did it, (the mission) again and got exactly the same result.  Now I've reloaded a previous save and I'm ignoring this mission entirely.
In case it is some kind of bug you guys still need to look into, in the later version, this map was in Rzeszow.

Sorry I don't know how to provide a log of the game actions like some folk have here.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:41:24 am by Scott F »

Offline raul_chirea

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck on level
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 06:26:54 pm »
It is happening to me too. Also in Rzeszow. I'm using version 2.2.1 of the game on Fedora 12 x86_64.

On the other hand, is there any way to cheat and get over this ?

Thx !

Offline Scott F

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck on level
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 10:06:18 am »
I actually got through the level this time. I went there by mistake, meaning to go to another location but got mixed up. Anyway, since I was there I tried again and this time when I finished, it was finished. No mysterious alien preventing me from ending the mission.