project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: [2.3 stable windows xp] sarazene fighter out of ammo.  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Kobold

• Rookie
    • View Profile
[2.3 stable windows xp] sarazene fighter out of ammo.
« on: June 23, 2010, 01:25:55 pm »
i got a big problem with my sarazene airplane. i can equip only rockets in my fighter, there is not a third slot (guns) for weapons like stileto.
i buyed and equipped sperber rocketlauncher 2x with alot rockets. in the fight the message comes that he is out of ammo and he have to fly back to base, exactly the same happends with TR-20 equip. i tried it many times everyfight the same message: out of ammo and he have fly back to base (i play the german version possible i translate some stuff wrong). i got a feeling that any kinds of rockets for airplanes or just for sarazene fighter are bugged.

btw the sarazene fighter is equiped with aimsystem and raven...

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [2.3 stable windows xp] sarazene fighter out of ammo.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 02:29:29 pm »
i buyed and equipped sperber rocketlauncher 2x with alot rockets. in the fight the message comes that he is out of ammo and he have to fly back to base, exactly the same happends with TR-20 equip.

It happened before reached the target? Just to clarify*.
Attach your savegame, please.

* Rockets fired quite quickly, after that weapons can be empty.

-geever

Offline Kobold

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 05:54:47 pm »
It happened before reached the target? Just to clarify*.
Attach your savegame, please.

It happend if my plane comes in range from the ufo. looks like the sleepy pilot forgot to reload rockets and he saw it to late in the fight :D

uploaded the savegame.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 06:11:48 pm »
It happend if my plane comes in range from the ufo. looks like the sleepy pilot forgot to reload rockets and he saw it to late in the fight :D

uploaded the savegame.

Loaded your game. The Saracen fired all it's rockets to the UFO, then turned back. Sparrowhawk missiles are quite dark, so it's possible that you missed them on the night geo.

Tip: I send 2 fully armed (2xsparrowhawk,1xshiva,target,ecm,armor) Stilettos for a Fighter. They can get it down together.

-geever

Offline Kobold

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 07:29:47 pm »
Loaded your game. The Saracen fired all it's rockets to the UFO, then turned back. Sparrowhawk missiles are quite dark, so it's possible that you missed them on the night geo.

Tip: I send 2 fully armed (2xsparrowhawk,1xshiva,target,ecm,armor) Stilettos for a Fighter. They can get it down together.

-geever

Thanks for the help