project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Disassembly time  (Read 9440 times)

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Disassembly time
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 03:25:29 pm »
So, to disassemble a UFO and get everything from it, I need to have antimatter storage in a base with ufo yard ?
I'm tearing them down in 2 of my factory bases, one base have yard but no AM storage, and another one have AM storage but no yard ...

pff. UFO Yards are external installations. Their position doesn't matter - other than the distance penalty in the latest development version. If you have UFO Hangars in your base you're playing way old version.

To gather every stuff can be disassembled from the UFO you need to have enough antimatter (AM store) and store (item store) capacity at the base you are disassembling it.

-geever

Offline nagy.m.bear

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 07:41:19 pm »
I have 3 UFO yards full of UFOs, and saw that from most of the I won't be able to gain antimatter, due to them being damaged. Is there any way to transfer UFOs from one yard to another, or sell them? I didn't find any.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 08:14:59 pm »
I have 3 UFO yards full of UFOs, and saw that from most of the I won't be able to gain antimatter, due to them being damaged. Is there any way to transfer UFOs from one yard to another, or sell them? I didn't find any.

Not yet. It's a missing feature. I try to do it for 2.4.

-geever

Offline Thrashard96

• Squad Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 09:21:29 am »
So much additions to a new version? More additions have more bugs to fix.

Offline nagy.m.bear

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 07:36:25 pm »
Could you also try and make disassembly time dependent on state of the UFO? I have a Fighter UFO in my yard on 20%, which will yield 84 alien material and nothing else, while it will still take 1100 hours to disassemble it. I will probably just destroy the yard in the end, and start collecting 100% UFOs again, but it will take 11 days to build a new one.  :(

Offline Giuseppe

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 12:25:50 am »
Could you also try and make disassembly time dependent on state of the UFO? I have a Fighter UFO in my yard on 20%, which will yield 84 alien material and nothing else, while it will still take 1100 hours to disassemble it. I will probably just destroy the yard in the end, and start collecting 100% UFOs again, but it will take 11 days to build a new one.  :(

Wow! That makes much sense. Damaged UFOs should be having a lower disassembly time, because they are already disassembled by your missiles, he he he!

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 03:49:51 am »
Could you also try and make disassembly time dependent on state of the UFO?

That was considered and rejected.

-geever