project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: cant find ufo hangars in build list have to sell all  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Saliddry

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
cant find ufo hangars in build list have to sell all
« on: April 10, 2010, 10:03:19 am »
hi all

again a stupid question from me

i have version 2.3  downloaded it under  tech support windows and than top topic  something like win 32 binary installers

i had 2.2.1 before and there i couldnt build  but i had ufo hangars in base buildings list

now with 2.3  i can produce  targeting computer and the ecm thing for my interceptors

but hell where are the ufo hangars?

i have build large and small hangars  i thought maybe they take the ufos now  but  no

i have  made fast forwards with auto battels and researched the  first things like alien origin  hoping that ufo hangars open up

however im to stupid i cant find it  every ufo i shoot down or terror missions i win on auto battle i have to sell the ufos cause it says i have no ufo hangar space  :o

maybe someone can help me here

and 1 other question  on terror missions  resolved on auto it  never said i got items  its allways 0/0 where there no  or is it an auto battle bug?

and last comment the base defense map is much to big .......   i killed 6 or 8 aliens  than i couldnt find more  i moved all over the map with my 7 soldiers  even  on top lvl so open world   but hey i found nothing so i  ended the game after 20 minuts of running around

Offline Prinegon

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: cant find ufo hangars in build list have to sell all
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:16:37 am »
They got me on that, too. In 2.3 Ufo hangars are exterior buildings and not part of the base anymore.
After building a base, you have the possibility do build some surface buildings, like rocket bases and ufo hangars.

Offline Saliddry

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 02:44:38 pm »
thx it works

:D

but hmm  the  disassemble option  .......... ?

i have an ufo :collector in the hangar now

i have an unresearchable  pojekt  about that ufo

but under construction  the option to rip it appard is empty  it isnt shown

could you or someone else pls tell me what im supposed to do?

or maybe there is some kind of guide  somewhere? a manuel?

Offline Legendman3

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 03:03:39 pm »
You have to research UFO theory to do anything with a UFO. And if you have any more dumb questions please look in the wiki here is a link to it - http://ufoai.ninex.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page look around it.(Their not dumb i just did a all nighter)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 03:23:49 pm by Legendman3 »