project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: I am probably getting annoying by now..  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Sarin

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I am probably getting annoying by now..
« on: March 10, 2010, 10:29:04 pm »
..but I have a few more suggestions.

First, injuries handling. In most cases, I manage to heal my injured soldiers back to full health within max three rounds, even when they have just 1 hitpoint left (that really happened to me once), and it's even possible to treat wounds from previous engagements this way, making field medicine more effective than hospital. Probably best think to implement would be injury handling like in UFO:EU, or Vietcong, and more...every injury takes also a chunk out of max health, and this has to be healed back at base.

Well, that was probably discussed before...but another think wasn't. I noticed that SAM/laser batteries are less effective while running geoscape on high speed. Of course, this happens when every "tick", when game updates positions etc..., is longer than battery's reload. So, the suggestion is to give player option to limit game speed when an UFO approaches batteries' range.

Offline Hertzila

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: I am probably getting annoying by now..
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 12:37:41 am »
1. This has been discussed to death and back. I don't remember the official plans now, search "medkit" and you should find them.

2. Huh... Never noticed. You have my support if your explanation is the cause.

Offline BTAxis

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: I am probably getting annoying by now..
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 02:44:25 pm »
1. This has been discussed to death and back. I don't remember the official plans now, search "medkit" and you should find them.

Here it is.