project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Strategic Weapon implementation status?  (Read 1998 times)

Offline joe davis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Strategic Weapon implementation status?
« on: February 10, 2010, 07:11:49 pm »
Does the flashbang do anything right now?

Are the incendiary weapons implemented?  I throw an I. Grenade and I get some animation from the grenade but no flame in the general area afterwards.  Is this a graphics glitch I am experiencing?

More cowbell... ok maybe not, but what about the Proximity Grenade?  Why don't we have a Proximity Grenade?  I liked the Proximity Grenade, someone or something walked by it and BOOM!  You know ya got love it!  Ok, maybe the civilians don't like it but that brings up my next question.

And what about some new ammo like bean bags.  I want to throw bean bags at the civilians that are too stupid to run away.  And sometimes, when I forget, I shoot them with saboted shells and notice the pile of blood and scream, NO, I forgot to change the ammo.  lol. Could be fun!

Offline Hertzila

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Strategic Weapon implementation status?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 08:18:53 pm »
Flashbangs should eat the enemies TUs, leaving them very vulnerable to surprise attack (like the real flashbangs do). Incendiary should do fire damage and I've heard it should leave a flame for a couple of turns IIUC but this is not yet implemented.