project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Full Screen switch restarts game with no notification such may occur  (Read 2054 times)

Offline joe davis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
So I was all set with my base, I had my units renamed, they were all wearing uniforms with colors for their duties, they all had their weapon configurations set up, I had research going, production happening, you know the drill, I go on first away mission and I says to myself, I says, I want Full Screen, so I change it.  Boom!!!  No notification, no take backs, changes to full screen but I lose everything.:'(  LOL, JK on the drama, but true story.  Think someone can throw us a freaking bone here people?  lol.  A little notification that changing to Full Screen will restart you would suffice.

Offline Halleth

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Full Screen switch restarts game with no notification such may occur
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 09:32:43 pm »
It doesn't restart my game...

Offline joe davis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Full Screen switch restarts game with no notification such may occur
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 04:40:43 am »
I am not sure why it restarts mine.
  • Start Campaign
  • Click on Options
  • Click on Video
  • Click on Full Screen
  • Game goes to the first menu
Here is a temporary download link for an .avi in .7z that was too big too attach here if any developers wonder what the heck I am talking about.  http://sites.google.com/site/joedavis411/alien-invasion-stuff/fullscreenswitchonAI.7z?attredirects=0&d=1  The file is about 2.27 MB and it is about 10 seconds long showing me doing the above.