project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Client won't run Fullscreen  (Read 3115 times)

Offline SainnQ

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Client won't run Fullscreen
« on: January 08, 2010, 10:29:12 pm »
So I recently stumbled across this jewel, and I've yet to be able to get it to permanently run in fullscreen, crashes every single time. The only way I can get it to full screen is via starting two clients, the second of which for some bizarre reason won't crash whatsoever.

Would there be a command line I could add to the executable to force fullscreen?

Also, incase anyone was wondering.
Comp specs below

Intel Duo Core 2 2ghz
4gb of 1066mhz DDR3 ram.
Nvidia 9700m GTS 512mb
Windows Home Premium x64
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:11:49 pm by SainnQ »

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Client won't run Fullscreen
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 12:09:31 am »
Would there be a command line I could add to the executable to force fullscreen?

This one was asked (and answered) several times already. Use the search function next time.

Code: [Select]
ufo +set vid_fullscreen 1

-geever

Offline Arkaris

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 09:30:16 pm »
This one was asked (and answered) several times already. Use the search function next time.

Code: [Select]
ufo +set vid_fullscreen 1

-geever

When I do this it starts the client in full screen, the game screen remains windowed and some of the buttons are below my toolbar.

I run Windows Vista and am currently running ufoai-2.3-dev-28338

Offline j4l

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 10:42:51 am »
So I recently stumbled across this jewel, and I've yet to be able to get it to permanently run in fullscreen, crashes every single time. The only way I can get it to full screen is via starting two clients, the second of which for some bizarre reason won't crash whatsoever.

might be a stupid question, but did you install the nvidia drivers and if yes what driver version?