Archive > Bugs in older version (2.2.1)

Ship production bug (and other related bugs)

(1/1)

nichaey:
I was producing a multitude of different things when I finished researching the stingray interceptor. So I deleted all of the items from the queue on the ship production screen and tried to make a stingray. However, even though the queue was empty it told me "you cannot queue any more items". It give me message now when I try to build any ships, and even loading to a previous save does not let me produce any more ships here.

I think it might be related to another bug
-all living quarters full
-I try to hire someone and it says living quarters are full
-I fire someone and try to hire someone else (still full)
-I fire everybody and try to hire someone new (my empty living quarters are still full)

Note, my normal production is fine, its just the ship production that is broken.

geever:
Only bugs reproducible with the current development version are relevant. 2.2.1 is very old.

-geever

Madlock:
I can't produce Saracen. The whole time is 400h to complete. I have cash and free hangar.

--- Quote from: geever on January 08, 2010, 01:37:58 pm ---Only bugs reproducible with the current development version are relevant. 2.2.1 is very old.

--- End quote ---
2.3 crashes to the menu after a few turns of battle.

Mattn:
with which message? please read the bug report article in our wiki. and please post this in the 2.3 subforum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version