Technical support > Mac

OSX build of UFO:AI 2.3 available as torrent

(1/3) > >>

oherrala:
Greetings fellow recruits and officers alike,

I couldn't find OSX build for UFO:AI 2.3, so I fetched the sources from SVN and build .dmg for everyone's pleasure.

It's available as Torrent (1.4GB file and I don't have place to host):

http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~oherrala/ufoai/ufoai-2.3-dev-r27744-macosx-i386.dmg.torrent

NOTICE: Seems to work only in Intel machines with 10.6 (Snow leopard).

If there's interest in such builds and nobody is doing OSX builds regularly I can bake a build from time to time.

Yours,
Ossi Herrala

Mattn:
it would be nice to have regular macos builds, too

Parmezen:
In first, happy new year to ufo team and everyone !
Thanks oherrala for this job. Don't work on my computer, but I think it's because it is a PPC and not an Intel... Next time, if you make again a build, it is a great difference to make it for both PPC and Intel ? I can wait a few month ! UfoAi is a great game, and I think there is a lot of improvement since 2.2.

Itch:
Build didnt work for me.
Running OS 10.5.8 - Intel

Did i do something wrongly?

oherrala:

--- Quote from: Itch on January 04, 2010, 10:15:31 pm ---Build didnt work for me.
Running OS 10.5.8 - Intel

Did i do something wrongly?

--- End quote ---
No, I think it's my fault. I only have OSX 10.6 machine and didn't pay attention to how to build 10.4 and/or 10.5 compatible binaries. But can you send me the output of running the application from command line?

Launch e.g. Terminal.App, and run /Application/UFOAI.app/Contents/MacOS/ufo or fix the path to your UFO:AI installation path.

Is there anyone in the community who could give me some tips how to build 10.4 or 10.5 compatible binaries of UFO:AI? I tried to build universal (i386 and ppc) compatible binary yesterday, but got stuck into issues which will be topic of another post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version