project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: 2 potential radiant bugs ??  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Duke

• Administrator
  • PHALANX veteran
    • View Profile
2 potential radiant bugs ??
« on: October 28, 2009, 12:17:41 am »
I think I witnessed two bugs in uforadiant:

1. If I click on 'save' while brushes are selected (without closing radiant), then recompile the map and start it in ufo, the selected brushes are not displayed (not saved with the map ??).

2. After undoing some editing, I ran out of things to undo, but the undo button was not disabled.

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce it. Allthough I think I saw #1 several times now.

I'm a total newbie to radiant and it might be just me, so I'm asking the 'professionals' here: did you encounter things like that ?

Offline Mattn

• Administrator
  • PHALANX Commander
  • https://github.com/mgerhardy/vengi
    • View Profile
    • Vengi Voxel Tools
Re: 2 potential radiant bugs ??
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 09:02:44 am »
#1 would be really bad - but it would explain missing brushes were i was sure to add some.... i will have a look at it once i'm at home.

Offline RudolfoWood

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 09:40:12 pm »
#2 is a valid bug: if you do more steps than your current undo setting supports (64 is default), it is no longer in synch.

Offline Duke

• Administrator
  • PHALANX veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 03:36:47 pm »
#2: other way around. I edited 5 things, undid them, and the button was still enabled.

Offline RudolfoWood

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 06:04:42 pm »
for #2 please try again with at least r27925 - there I improved the undo mechanism.
If there is still a problem, please try to give a step-by-step how to reproduce.

for #1: I was not able to reproduce this, if you found any way to reproduce please update the ticket 42 or leave hints here.