project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Lost Drop Ship to Alien Fighter; Still had weapons and ammo  (Read 1885 times)

Offline LuckyLindy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Lost Drop Ship to Alien Fighter; Still had weapons and ammo
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:14:47 pm »
This one is interesting and I didn't see it posted.  Playing the standard campaign, I had my base in central united america with only enough small arms and standard armor to equip my squad.  Went to a mission in Berlin, fought successfully with one loss, and flew back to base.  Just over (what was France) I got ambushed and lost the dropship.  As I was refitting my dropship and new soldiers, I realized all of the small arms was still in storage and not lost with the lost dropship.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Drop Ship to Alien Fighter; Still had weapons and ammo
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:59 pm »
This one is interesting and I didn't see it posted.  Playing the standard campaign, I had my base in central united america with only enough small arms and standard armor to equip my squad.  Went to a mission in Berlin, fought successfully with one loss, and flew back to base.  Just over (what was France) I got ambushed and lost the dropship.  As I was refitting my dropship and new soldiers, I realized all of the small arms was still in storage and not lost with the lost dropship.

Fixed in r26554. Thank you for reporting.

-geever

Offline LuckyLindy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Drop Ship to Alien Fighter; Still had weapons and ammo (r.26431)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 04:15:01 pm »
I may just being lazy, but does the actors leveling feature work, yet?  Of course, I guess you have actually keep your soldiers alive for more that two or three missions, but the aliens in the crash missions are pretty aggressive (standard).  That makes it fun!   :D