project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: intercepting Ufos ( Harvesters)  (Read 4331 times)

Offline firebird76

• Rookie
    • View Profile
intercepting Ufos ( Harvesters)
« on: September 22, 2009, 07:07:44 pm »
Im having trouble intercepting harvesters, i read by a comment of a previous topic on a thing i asked about the same subject, but at the time i was using stilletos to intercept a harvester 1 only ...
Now i tried 3 sarracens armed with sparrows and t 20 pods and the 3rd with a cannon and of the 3 only 2 returned, 1 was shot down. All of them have ecms and 2 have targeting computers the 3r doesn't have because none were available to buy at the time.
So i ask to shot down a harvester with interceptors what do i need more or what configurations of thing i need to be able to shot down a harvester without any losses???

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: intercepting Ufos ( Harvesters)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 12:04:49 am »
Im having trouble intercepting harvesters, i read by a comment of a previous topic on a thing i asked about the same subject, but at the time i was using stilletos to intercept a harvester 1 only ...
Now i tried 3 sarracens armed with sparrows and t 20 pods and the 3rd with a cannon and of the 3 only 2 returned, 1 was shot down. All of them have ecms and 2 have targeting computers the 3r doesn't have because none were available to buy at the time.
So i ask to shot down a harvester with interceptors what do i need more or what configurations of thing i need to be able to shot down a harvester without any losses???

Alien aircraft plating and particle beam weapons for example.

-geever