project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Laser battery bugs  (Read 1752 times)

White_Cat

Laser battery bugs
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:50:41 am »
Bug 1:
You cannot set them to autofire... You can click on the checkbox but once you close it it is removed...

Bug 2:
You can only build 4 laser batteries. When you build laser batteries each of the one you build gives you one slot... Now for each one you destroy one of those slots are removed (with the weapon attached no less - I do not quite like this). Fine so far. Now if you rebuild the laser defenses AND complete them using "debug_buildingfinished" you end up not gaining the additional slots... If you let them complete regularly... You gain the slots if you let them finish normally... Not sure if this happens with missile batteries.

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Laser battery bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:35:50 am »
Bug 1:
You cannot set them to autofire... You can click on the checkbox but once you close it it is removed...

I will check this but I'm sure it worked. You may not able to set it until it built up. (Or if you cheated and have no batteries, there is nothing to set)

Bug 2:
You can only build 4 laser batteries. When you build laser batteries each of the one you build gives you one slot... Now for each one you destroy one of those slots are removed (with the weapon attached no less - I do not quite like this). Fine so far. Now if you rebuild the laser defenses AND complete them using "debug_buildingfinished" you end up not gaining the additional slots... If you let them complete regularly... You gain the slots if you let them finish normally... Not sure if this happens with missile batteries.

don't cheat :P

-geever

White_Cat

Re: Laser battery bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:10:44 pm »
I will check this but I'm sure it worked. You may not able to set it until it built up. (Or if you cheated and have no batteries, there is nothing to set)

don't cheat :P

-geever

1) It turns out the game is lying when the checkboxes are unchecked... I did manage to shoot down a ufo after all...

2) It is about debug commands properly working... :) If debug commands are buggy, what next?