project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Alien Zoo  (Read 1768 times)

White_Cat

Alien Zoo
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:40:52 am »
I should be able to decide which alien dies and which one lives.

For example if you are out of AC space some of the aliens you got to your base dies w/o you even having a chance to know what you recovered. However if you do not have an AC unit at all... You are asked which base to send the aliens to... If I choose to keep 10 of each type of alien I should be allowed to do so... I do not want 40 taman...

Also when at my base when I click AC I get to "kill off all aliens" only. I want to merely kill of the excess amount...

Lastly the game should require you to have a variety of aliens... No fun in catching only a few aliens to advance in the game...

I know 4 species isn't much of a variety to start this argument perhaps but I think such ability would work better with any advancements in the story line... For example missions can require you to catch live infected aliens (because for example the infection dies with the host). Then when I catch the live "alien", it dies on arrival simply because I caught too many...

Offline geever

• Project Coder
  • PHALANX Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Zoo
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:41:00 am »
There is only one research: 'live alien' yet so sayin' which alien you wanna kill makes no sence. Maybe later we can have research per race but not sure as they're all controlled...

-geever

White_Cat

Re: Alien Zoo
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:04:17 pm »
There is only one research: 'live alien' yet so sayin' which alien you wanna kill makes no sence. Maybe later we can have research per race but not sure as they're all controlled...

-geever

Well researching live aliens makes sense... :) That could lead to humans developing anti-alien nerve agents that are harmless to humans...