project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: TANK and another techs  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
TANK and another techs
« on: August 15, 2009, 12:25:13 am »
Hi. I read about the news on 2.2.1, and i found that there´s available a a TANK (i suppose an automated "soldier" like x-com). The fact is, i have completed the game when i finish the XVI attack (a special UFO with an infection mission), and i never discovered this tank.

I know the tech tree is not complete, but, what is the ultimate tech available? it´s possible to defeat the aliens? The game stop send UFOs after the XVI mission every time? I want to know what i can reach in 2.2.1 version.

Thanks

odie

Re: TANK and another techs
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 11:22:06 am »
Hi. I read about the news on 2.2.1, and i found that there´s available a a TANK (i suppose an automated "soldier" like x-com). The fact is, i have completed the game when i finish the XVI attack (a special UFO with an infection mission), and i never discovered this tank.

I know the tech tree is not complete, but, what is the ultimate tech available? it´s possible to defeat the aliens? The game stop send UFOs after the XVI mission every time? I want to know what i can reach in 2.2.1 version.

Thanks

Welcome to the project Duque Atreides. Hmmm, I guess i have done the intro on the other thread to u? lol.

UGV are wat i supposed u saw? Tanks tat is......

The tech tree is still being worked on (in terms of developments on planning). I supposed more might crop up with the intro of new wpns and stuff. But currently, 2.2.1 stops at that certain point and even have some pretty random "thank you" for 'completing' the game.

However, the current 2.3 development phase has TONS n TONS MORE of improvements since 2.2.1. Hence, u might want to check it out. Its not officially out yet, as many bugs and works are underway. But u can always download one of mine / destructavator / muton's downloads for 2.3 developments builds. :D

Have fun as i had! Contribute if u can, else, just enjoy the game, whilst bearing with some of the bugs. :D Toodles!

*pawprint*

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: TANK and another techs
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 04:22:24 am »
jejeje ok. I will try to download it.