project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Game over  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Game over
« on: August 10, 2009, 04:38:45 am »
I played the game and when the first XVI missions goes, no more UFOs appears, and the game finish. Is this because the game is not fully operational (thech tree) or i lose the game?

It's possible to use an alien astrogation on a new aircraft? The 2.2.1 has a tank? How i can research it?

Offline Kenner

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Game over
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 05:20:15 am »
I played the game and when the first XVI missions goes, no more UFOs appears, and the game finish. Is this because the game is not fully operational (thech tree) or i lose the game?

It's possible to use an alien astrogation on a new aircraft? The 2.2.1 has a tank? How i can research it?

The games not over, it just that you've reached the limit of development for that version. UFO:AI is still being developed, and 2.2.1 is incomplete. Same thing with the tank. If I remember correctly (been a while since I played that version), you can't do anything with the tank.

You could switch to version 2.3 and try that version out (but it's in heavy development and tends to be very buggy). Odie posts new compiled versions frequently, which you can download and try.

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 06:25:23 pm »
Can you give me a link for 2.3 .exe version? i can help with the test. Thanks

odie

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 11:00:48 am »
Can you give me a link for 2.3 .exe version? i can help with the test. Thanks

Hi Duque Atrides,

I am just back in town again.
The link for those downloads from kenner is at here.

However, its been a bit outdated, as today is first day i am back. And today's download and compilation ran into some major stoppers which I am awaiting answers and help from the devs. Be patient.

Meanwhile, u can already download from those many many previous versions. :D

I am sure since tat last link, 155 more updates revisions have been in place, and tons of more updates would be in place. Look out for the next 'release' lol. :D

Pray for the project that we can get this radiant back online. :)

Offline Duque Atreides

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 12:13:05 am »
Ok, thanks odie.  ;D

odie

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 11:21:30 am »