project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: Map Files for Phil (/base/maps as of Revision 25053)  (Read 3612 times)

odie

Map Files for Phil (/base/maps as of Revision 25053)
« on: July 08, 2009, 05:24:13 am »
On 7/7/09, phil roi <Email Omitted> wrote:
> what can i do to say thanks for doing this?
> mind shooting/posting base\maps?
>
> I am within 30-40 megs of getting a complete checkout i think.   I am at
> 1.4
> GB on my checkout folder.
>

Oooo, congrats!

This is my 2nd time trying to send this mail. Lol. Last one was transmission time out. So i ma send a link instead.

mind?? Lost u there.....

shooting/posting - u mean uploading / sending a file to u?

And i supposed the path is base/maps (which is 99.5MB btw.... but thankfully, winrar shrunk it to a mere n UBER Impressive 6.9 MB - check it out. :D)

Link at:
Link for the /Base/Maps Archive as of R25053

Offline PhilRoi

• Rookie
  • EMT and Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Map Files for Phil (/base/maps as of Revision 25053)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 08:36:32 am »
sorry,  I did not mean to confuse you.  I speak english like a native which means i speak it very poorly...

thank you for sending it to me.

:D  hopefully this gets me a complete checkout.   I know i am close.

odie

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 10:23:00 am »
sorry,  I did not mean to confuse you.  I speak english like a native which means i speak it very poorly...

thank you for sending it to me.

:D  hopefully this gets me a complete checkout.   I know i am close.

Np. :D

Btw, are u an EMT and Medic in real life? (As in emergency medical technician - paramedic / healthcare worker of sorts?)

Hope that u get everything after this. :) If not, just post what u need / pm me again. I track it here. :D (Cos silly email sometimes messed things up).

Offline PhilRoi

• Rookie
  • EMT and Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 10:31:45 am »
Yes i am an EMT in real life.   Right now though i dodge bullets for the army, at least for a few months more till the army lets me go home.

so yes, i can shoot you AND patch the hole....

odie

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:34:32 am »
Yes i am an EMT in real life.   Right now though i dodge bullets for the army, at least for a few months more till the army lets me go home.

so yes, i can shoot you AND patch the hole....

Haha...... oooooooo. How long have u been EMT? In army only? U r serving out of requirement in country (as a medic in army??).

I am a st johns ambulance brigade officer and only trained in AFA, BCLS and AED though......

And hahaa, u can shoot me, but u cant hit me = no holes to patch. lol.

On other hand, i got tons of wpns proficiencies..... :P I make tons of holes wif my semi-autos and my claymores, mines, and rockets! WOOT! :P

Offline PhilRoi

• Rookie
  • EMT and Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 10:49:12 am »
I've been doing it for about 2 years as an EMT.  Basic Life support Instructor with AED,  Look up EMT-Basic and you'll see what i can do in the civillian world.

In the Army i am also Combat Life Saver Certified so in my army uniform(not my civilian one) I also get to play with IV's and needle chest decompression for Pnuemo/Hemo-thorax.

Been in the army for going on 4 years now, Sergeant working on becoming a Staff Sergeant in our armies Chaplain Corp.  I have about a year and a half left on my enlistment.  I will probably do another 2 years.

Offline PhilRoi

• Rookie
  • EMT and Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 05:57:46 pm »
Hey odie thanks for all the files.  TSVN makes it to the end and tells me i am updated now.
thank you, thank you, thank you.  it's only taken me several months to get a completed checkout.
now i can begin to dig a little deeper into the AI coding.

odie

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 06:27:25 am »
I've been doing it for about 2 years as an EMT.  Basic Life support Instructor with AED,  Look up EMT-Basic and you'll see what i can do in the civillian world.

In the Army i am also Combat Life Saver Certified so in my army uniform(not my civilian one) I also get to play with IV's and needle chest decompression for Pnuemo/Hemo-thorax.

Envious envious! I wanna get my BCLS cert back and reinstate as BCLS instructor after..... lol. Mine's expired some time back.... sigh. I already know wat EMT does at different levels. Hehe. I have been practising first aid at least for over a decade now (since my sch days up to my volunteerism days). :D

And wooooo, have u actually done a Pneumothroax case b4? It would be so exciting to get real life case studies from u. lol. Cos, i still prep students for inter-sch and national level first aid competitions. Last year, my boys senior team made it to nationals and swiped almost all the categories in the inter-sch competition, (first in First aid long case, Transportation of casualty, footdrill and even best leader). Hehe...... they trained for 4 years and i thnk they deserved it. I was so proud of em. lol

So, if u got up-to-date materials on medical, just drop me an email ok? lol. U alr have it, and if u need my msn, just pm me. :D

Been in the army for going on 4 years now, Sergeant working on becoming a Staff Sergeant in our armies Chaplain Corp.  I have about a year and a half left on my enlistment.  I will probably do another 2 years.

Tat is so uber cool.... lol. U r in the chaplain corp? Wow! Christian ah? U working into the chaplain role or as a medic within the corp?

And i can already see SSGT Phil coming on as a well-trained senior medic there? :P

Thinking of going for Trauma Life Support related courses?

Hey odie thanks for all the files.  TSVN makes it to the end and tells me i am updated now.
thank you, thank you, thank you.  it's only taken me several months to get a completed checkout.
now i can begin to dig a little deeper into the AI coding.

No problem on that! Cant wait to have u more into the codes, so we have another coder. lol

If u need ani other help or files, juz drop me a note. or leave a link here, if i am away on wkends (usually, esp since i am every wkend involved with providing first aid for our National Day up to this year 9 Aug). I am sure good ppl like Destructavator, mattn and geever (plus a whole bunch more i cannot list em all) will help u out. :D

Toodles!