project-navigation
Personal tools

Author Topic: strange alien appearance, and then a crash of game  (Read 1783 times)

strange alien appearance, and then a crash of game
« on: June 12, 2009, 08:35:48 pm »
few minutes ago, i've been playing (using SVN build previous of 24697 in linux) an "UFO shutdown" mission, when a strange appearance of the enemy happened.

as i was moving to the last 1/3 part of the map, there was some building in the front of one soldier (actually he stood on the edge of the map, and on his right hand side was crashed UFO). i've already searched the map which was behind that soldier, even have looked around that crashed UFO, when suddenly (on the Alien turn) an alien appeared.
that wouldn't be a problem, but the strangest thing was that, that as he appeared, his body was turned like if comming from that soldier's behind (which was already searched - i'm sure of it), and his movement ended just before that soldier (without any attack).

right after this the game crashed.

p.s. if somebody could tell me how to find the number of mine actually compilled game version. i noticed that it's shown after the 'svn up' ended, but that is a version of sources i think, not actually compiled game. thx

Offline Duke

• Administrator
  • PHALANX veteran
    • View Profile
Re: strange alien appearance, and then a crash of game
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:07 pm »
There is no way to get the rev no. into the program.
I manually take notes of the revs I svn update... (the last three digits will do).